Thursday 1 November 2012

Youtube Videos : My opinion.


The Promise, these words seem so familiar to me.
But i'm the opposite.
I make promises, end up breaking them and hurting girls.
While this video shows that he kept his promise and made the girl happy.
I promised to protect, care and be there for her whenever she needs.
Though, guess that didn't happen~


Stupid Cupid, what is this what's happening in the world?
Because it happened to me too, though it turned out way differently~
That 1 girl that stood out from others, from friends, chat online + whatsapp, movie and they start dating.
This is waaaaayyyy too fast of a development.


Guys around face this problem, what's that problem? 'Kao lui' (attract/flirt with girl) problem.
Well normally i wouldn't go to a guy friend to ask for 'kao lui' advice coz they always give nonsense advice.
I look for girls' advice instead, though so far none of them have worked so far coz here i am forever alone~
(mumble mumble)


Problem guys face when dating girls.
I won't understand this situation because i have never gotten a girlfriend before.
But jeez, girls are really indecisive, unreasonable and hard to satisfy at times.
I don't know how to satisfy girls, ever. (Faced same problem before)


The other part for 'Things I Hate About Him'.
Owh, c'mon be reasonable. You have to understand us guys.
We can't understand your overdramatic reactions and humuor... well, we do try though.
Touching our treasures! That's a definite NO NO!!! and most of all insulting our treasures really hurt us.
Well personally, collecting action figures, used to be an ok ok hobby to me. (Used to collect Gundam figures)
But if you ever touch my PS VITA, i'll go O.O. (Please don't spoil it or dirty it)
Alright, i must admit looking at sexy girl pictures in books and internet IN FRONT of your girlfriend is the dumbest thing to do, at least look at it in private if you can't control your hormones~
Looking at real live lenglui, it's a male instinct, a habit, a must do thing! We can't control it, must forgive us.
and yes, games are never enough. We always want something new, so please try to understand. :3


Alone, Forever? also refers to Forever Alone.
Starting out as friends, what a classic story.
First of all, i want to comment the actor and actress.
The actor is so so but i must admit the actress is seriously cute when she wants to be.
Anyways, stage 1: Discovery.
Finding out about the girl, there's where the interest really spark.
It's like i just want to know everything about that girl. Her past, her stories, her sufferings...her everything...
Stage 2 : Guardianship
Listen, listen and listen. Yes, that's absolutely correct!
I'm always willing to listen to her problems and gives advice.
I just like to do it because i want her to know she can trust me and share her problems with me.
Stage 3 : Letting Loose
Well, this have absolutely never happened to me before.
I have not yet seen a side of a girl that i like which i don't know.
I guess, no girls are comfortable around me~
Stage 4 : Build - up
The final stage before the start of a relationship.
Some relationship are formed through stages.
and some relationship are formed through lengzai + lenglui = done. (Pathetic)
I play by stages, though none of them ever succeeded so forget about my sad life.
Anyways, this is a part where boys and girls get comfortable with each other and are similar to dating but no promises are made yet.
Stage 5 : The Drop
Decision making time, this really depends on who's chasing who.
Boy chase girl or Girl chase boy?
Normally, when girls chase boys, boys are suckers and easy to catch.
On the other hand, boy chase girl? Whole different story~
Stage 6 : The Escape
In this story, when it said 'The Escape', it meant that a forever alone guy finally achieved 'love'.
Wow, looking back those are a lot of stages.
FYI (you guys won't really care), all of my relationships end at Guardianship.
I'm just that loser of a guy taking care of girls then watching them date some other guys. :)


The Last.....Resort, damn this is friggin funny.
Hysterical, in fact.
A girl of this caliber, totally speechless.
I would probably do the same "Get the f*ck out of here".


The Last. You are... who, what, when, where and why i love. <3
Well, this is what people normally say coz it's a little confusing.
but yes, it makes sense and it's quite a nice story. 

By the way, The Last Resort was probably a funny version for this.

Who i love : because of her interesting life and unique personality, with secrets hiding unseen by others.
What i love : was a friend, just a friend. :3
When i love : Started around Form 3 i think, those quiet days, the feelings shared through silence.
Where i love : The girl from my hometown, definitely i had always wanted to go back there one season. Though not anymore~
Why I love : Those pain and sufferings that i can never understand, the way she thinks and the feelings she have never really experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment