Saturday 3 November 2012

Random gift and Music Is part of My Life.

It's Friday!! Second last day or last day of school for me.
SPM is early this year so we have our holidays earlier!
After getting back from school, took a quick shower and shot off straight for work.
DOME Paintball suddenly called me up yesterday to work coz today they got tournament.
Tired, sticky and utterly comfortable with 'paint' oil all over my body.
Walked in my room and a random gift appeared in front of my computer.
By instincts, i know for sure, my dad is home.
He always does this, giving me random gifts, causing me to need to find another place to put these stuff.
Usually he got these things by something else and someone else, then he'll pass it to me.
Like i said, most of the time he's an @sshole.
But in actual fact, he just doesn't know how to express his care for things.

 My RM200 MP3.
Just bought it yesterday, my previous one was taken back by my sister.
Originally is hers, and she wants to use it in Nation Service.
Anyways, wherever i go, MP3 is like a must bring item.
Without it, i'm not sure if i can maintain my sanity.
Whenever things get to loud or annoying, i can just shut my world away with music.
Example : Reading my story books in a noisy restaurant, MP3 would be perfect at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment