Monday 5 November 2012

I'm BROKE!!! Once again~





Assassin's Creed 3 : Liberation, for PS VITA.
Just released on 30/11/2012.
So far, Assassin's Creed games are based on men.
This time is based on a woman.

The game is set between 1765 and 1780, and primarily features Aveline de Grandpré, a female African-French Assassin around the end of the French and Indian War, in 18th Century New Orleans.(Wikipedia)

Alright, so i got a bit annoyed with my sister getting everything when she did nothing to earn it. While i worked and literally worked part-time jobs to get whatever i want and my mom finally agreed to buying me something for the year. So i chose this. 

Next Friday, 09/11/2012, i'll be flying back to my hometown in Sandakan.
Woohoo, balik kampung!!!
Though there won't be any wifi or any entertainment at night...
So, i hopefully this will be able to keep me occupied for the 9 nights i will be there.

Well, i'm pretty much broke. 
My MP3 costed me RM200.
My new hairdo costed me another RM148. (No pictures)
Owh damn... if i think about it...how many days and nights did it took me to earn all those money? *facepalm*



No comments:

Post a Comment